The Chartered Insurance Underwriting Agents Title
What are the benefits of being Chartered for an MGA?
Tuesday 28 July 2020
11:00 - 11:45
Would you like to:
• Make a public declaration of professional standards?
• Commit to people development & customer first values?
• Support wider societal initiatives?
• Wear the ‘Chartered Badge’ with pride?
Then please join us on Tuesday 28th July at 11:00 -11:45 for a joint MGAA/CII webinar and listen to Sian Fisher, CEO tell us why she initiated this new title for MGAs, learn about the benefits to your business from 2 leading MGAs who wear their ‘Chartered badge’ with pride.
Ant Gould, Director, full Circle Comms, is in the chair and will be asking these questions and many more of our panel:
• Sian Fisher CEO, Chartered Insurance Institute
• Philip Williams, Managing Director, Simply Business MGA – MGA member
• Alan Roe, CEO, Touchstone Underwriting –MGA member
By the end of the session, delegates will be able to:
• Summarise the Chartered ethos
• Explain the benefits and criteria on how to achieve the new Chartered designation for Corporates
• Describe Managing General Agents’ professional journey
This webinar can be included as part of your CPD requirement should you consider it relevant to your professional development needs.